Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Vikings

Thanks to a co-worker giving me his season tickets to the last pre-season game I got to take Colin to the Vikings last Friday evening. He was very excited to see his favorite player Adrian Peterson who "runs to fast for the other people to tackle him". I didn't have the heart to tell him that he wasn't even playing that game so good thing anyone wearing a purple jersey could pass as Peterson to a 3 year old. We had a blast! Colin got his face painted and his favorite part of the pre-game (probably favorite over all) was watching all the light rail trains. We stayed for only the first half so when we left we had a Vikings victory. In addition to all the tackling Colin loved the fireworks and smoke when the players came out of the tunnel/Vikings ship, the girls in the pretty dresses that danced (aka cheerleaders), and of course the ice cream treat.


Whenever I asked Colin to stop for a picture he
got in his 3-point stance

Colin has his game face on

Reynaud breaks through the hole on his way to
an 81 yd punt return


And here is a video of Skol Vikings

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome - I love the video. I'm so glad that you guys were able to go - I'm sure Colin appreciated the Vikes much more than Chelsie would have!

Greg

Barker Family Blog said...

That is one of the cutest videos I have ever seen!!

Deborah said...

That looked liked so much fun! I just hope Colin realizes what he's in for as a Vikings fan; it's a tough road...

Grandma-Grandpa E said...

Colin you made Grandpa,Grandma & Uncle John's day. What a great video. The way you cheer on the Vikings they are sure to go to SUPER BOWL...