Wednesday, May 12, 2010

We're Going to Win Twins. . !

Today we went to our first Twins game in the new outdoor Target Field! It definitely lives up to the hype! The views are amazing, the food fabulous, and we even pulled out a win today! It was a bit chilly and windy but the rain held off long enough to get the game in. Colin was so chilly he wanted to go home in the 2nd inning but found sudden "warmth" when we bought him some cotton candy in the 3rd. It was a good thing Justin stayed home with Grandpa and Grandma. We even ran into "TC" and got a quick picture with the twins mascot as we were leaving. We had a great time and there are sure to be many more games attended in the future.

3 comments:

Vickie Wolden said...

I see you are in the very top row! So was I when I went to a game in April! Very chilly with that open air behind you!

Deborah said...

So glad the rain stayed away for you. Looks like you had a super fun time! It even makes me, a very bored baseball fan, want to go!

Karen said...

How fun to go to a Twins game in the new ball park. I hear the food is really great and the view wonderful.
We had a great time with Justin too.

Love, Grandma and Grandpa