4th of July weekend was a busy one as we headed by to North Dakota to visit Jason's family. It was especially nice as all three Elliott brothers were home at the same time. Colin and Justin had lots of fun with the bubble gadgets, watching the trains, playing with their cousins' dog, Pete, and the weather was perfect for the slip n slide.
The actual 4th of July was spent with Angie's family. Mike and Lamiae hosted a fabulous 4th of July celebration complete with hayride and magnificent fireworks.
![]() | |
![]() |
Today we got to test out our new bike trailer. We discovered AWESOME trails just a few miles from our house. Colin loved zooming along the trails and I was so impressed he was able to keep up with Jason along hills and turns. I honestly had a hard time keeping up so I'm blaming it on the bike and not because I am out of shape. Justin didn't like the ride as much as we had hoped which actually worked out well as a storm was brewing and we got back to the truck just before the heavy downpour started. The afternoon finished with some yummy Dairy Queen treats. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment