Love love love it! Those are the sweetest little "boo-yas" I've ever heard!
This is too cute for words. Justin is really growing up, keeping up to the big brother!
A DOUBLE BOO-YAH BACK TO YOU. THE SLEDDING LOOKS LIKE FUN FOR ALL. COLIN I LOVE YOUR NEW SMILE AND JUSTIN YOU ARE JUST GROWING UP TO FAST.LOVE YAGRANDMA
That was great,they sound so excited and their boo-ya phrase is so awesome to hear, they are such wonderful boys.Jennifer
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love love love it! Those are the sweetest little "boo-yas" I've ever heard!
This is too cute for words. Justin is really growing up, keeping up to the big brother!
A DOUBLE BOO-YAH BACK TO YOU. THE SLEDDING LOOKS LIKE FUN FOR ALL. COLIN I LOVE YOUR NEW SMILE AND JUSTIN YOU ARE JUST GROWING UP TO FAST.
LOVE YA
GRANDMA
That was great,they sound so excited and their boo-ya phrase is so awesome to hear, they are such wonderful boys.
Jennifer
Post a Comment