I have the best hubby in the world! Jason gave me an early Christmas gift--the boys and I have matching hand embroidered aprons! It is the cutest thing ever! We tested them out today on our cut out cookies. It was a good thing we had those aprons on because there was frosting and colored sprinkles everywhere! I love baking Christmas cookies and baking with my boys is so much fun for me. During the month of December the boys and I will make a batch of cookies each night with about a dozen types of cookies being produced. The boys are such excellent helpers and love their cookie treats each night. The aprons are the perfect "Angie" gift--so thoughtful and cute! Now all we need are those fun chef hats to complete the ensemble :)


3 comments:
Really cute aprons and family! Grandma Donna can tell you, you don't have to have "girls" to help out in the kitchen. Good job Jason!
What a great idea! You and the boys make the best cookies ever, I'm looking forward to tasting them.
Love, Grandma and Grandpa L
I am so jealous of your new apron's. Looks like Justin gave his a good work out. Looking forward to all the baked goodies
Post a Comment