Sunday, November 3, 2013

Halloween

It was another spooktacular Halloween this year with the Meissners. Before heading to their house in the evening I got to help out at the boys parties earlier in the day. Justin and Adam had an outside parade around the office buildings as part of their Halloween festivities at New Horizon Academy. It was so fun to see all the kids in their costumes. I was amazed at how smoothly the parade went with that many kids! Later in the afternoon I headed to the elementary school so help out Colin's 2nd grade class. They had a very fun party of costumes, bingo, and treats. The boys hit the jackpot with candy in the evening. Amidst a mild drizzle of rain they loaded up on candy from the various homes in Rush City. It was a lot of fun!









1 comment:

Jennifer said...

They look so cute, awesome costumes, and I'm glad they made out with lots of candy : )

Jennifer