Thursday, May 8, 2014

Mother's Day!

Happy Mothers Day! I am so blessed to have such awesome boys! I LOVE being their Mommy!

Grandma Ruby is celebrating her 90th birthday this weekend so we are headed back to North Dakota for the big celebration with family. It is going to be so much fun, but I honestly thought Mothers Day this year would be celebrated with the extended family as it fell on the party day. Well,....my hubby and boys thought it would be much better for me to have my own celebration with just them just a few days early. Jason surprised me with an amazing supper of ribeye steak, salad, focaccia bread, chicken/craisen salad, and espresso chocolate cake! It was so so YUMMY! I am so spoiled to have such an awesome husband and loving boys. The boys made me so many adorable gifts with my favorite being the homemade necklaces which I will proudly wear this entire weekend. :)



No comments: