Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Wild Mountain Skiing

On Monday we took Colin and Justin skiing at Wild Mountain. It was Justin's first time out on the slopes and he was awesome! Jason spent the morning with him on the beginner slope getting him acclimated to skiis. It was a crowded day as the weather was warm and kids had the day off from school. Colin and I did a few runs on the mini hill and then quickly headed off to the chair lifts. After lunch, Justin was also ready to ride the chair lifts and try out some beginner runs. He was great especially considering the people he had to maneuver through along the way. On his last run of the day he went the entire way without falls! He and I then headed into the chalet for an afternoon snack. Jason and Colin stayed out, and I later found out they went down the black diamond runs. It's a good thing I wasn't skiing with him in the afternoon as I would have never let him go down them. Yikes!! Jason said he rocked them! It was a super fun day!











No comments: