Monday, July 2, 2012

Angie's Birthday-campfire style

What an awesome birthday! Jason and the boys surprised me with a birthday weekend of camping! I love camping and we had such a fun time. It is quite the undertaking though with 3 little boys. whew! We stayed at Bunker Hills in Anoka. It was close to home, had tons of beautiful wooded shaded sites, and paved bike trails that led to fun parks. The best part of our adventure had to be the campfire. We roasted s'mores and filled in hilarious mad libs, had crazy fun with bubble guns and glow sticks all evening long. Even the mosquitos stayed at bay. Adam enjoyed his first time camping but decided to waken the campsite at 1 a.m. Luckily, I love to snuggle my baby. I soon realized he is an active sleeper and didn't get the best of sleep. We all had a great weekend! I am one spoiled birthday girl!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Wow, you guys know how to have fun! I'm glad you had such a great birthday!