Como Town is a part of Como Zoo. Jason took a vacation day one Wednesday in June and we all headed to the amusement park. There were so many fun rides and the boys had a very fun day.
Sunday, July 22, 2012
Como Town
I've been a little bit overwhelmed with all of our Summer pictures and have been avoiding the blog. Tonight, I decided to tackle the Como Town pictures and eventually I'll get to all these cute pics. :)
Como Town is a part of Como Zoo. Jason took a vacation day one Wednesday in June and we all headed to the amusement park. There were so many fun rides and the boys had a very fun day.
Como Town is a part of Como Zoo. Jason took a vacation day one Wednesday in June and we all headed to the amusement park. There were so many fun rides and the boys had a very fun day.


No comments:
Post a Comment